Fun in sunlight, working anticipated by many

Rose Wahlmeier, Sports Editor

All students at

BHS have different plans for

the summer.

Some have ones that

might

even be a little

adventurous.

Sophomore

Sophie Servaes is headed to Hidden Haven.  This is a church camp

with

swimming, games, and other adventures. The camp lasts five days.

Freshman Teela Burrell is going to Florida to build houses with an organization called Youth Works.

She is also going to the beach while she is down there. The group is taking vans filled with 18 people.

Junior Kendall Jeffers will be playing baseball this summer. He also has the job of field maintenance and ready to jump on his four wheeler. Kendall is going to Oklahoma to hit up the sand dunes.

Sophomore Ben Beyer has the most interesting plan of all. He is making his way to Tulsa, Oklahoma, to meet up with some of his google plus friends.

They are all going to an Anime convention called “Tokyo” in Tulsa.

While there, Ben said, “I’m going to buy figures and posters, and listen to people talk. But that’s boring.”

Science teacher Mark Engel is planning on teaching college chemistry for an ACC class.  He will also have some family vacations to Bull Sholls Lake, Table Rock, and the West somewhere.

Sophomore Emily Schneider is thinking of sleeping, eating, and working this summer.

Where she will work… she does not know, except at the concession stands for her class. “I am such a hard worker,” she said.

What are you doing this summer? As you can see, many of your fellow classmates are having unique adventures.

Have a good summer, everyone. (Don’t die on the sand dunes, Kendall. )

Teela Burrell prepares herself for her summer project of building houses in Florida by hammering some nails to wood. (PHOTO: Abby Servaes)