Twin relationships ‘scientifically’ analyzed

Rose Wahlmeier, Sports Editor

Have you ever wondered what it was like to be a twin? Well, you are about to get the inside scoop on that lifestyle.

Senior Samantha Lawson says that one pro of being a double is having a built-in friend the moment she was born.

They really can’t help having this bond with each other. Growing up side by side brings you closer.

A con is that she is always compared to her sister, Savannah.

Sophomore Amanda Edgecomb disagrees, “I don’t think we have that issue.”

Her sister Abigail said, “We have twin telepathy. If one is sick, then the other gets sick. We know what the other is thinking, and we say things at the same time.”

As they grew up, people were always getting their names mixed up, and that still happens today. They used to dress the same when they were little, though.

Amanda is the oldest. They are quite different from each other, in certain ways. They both like the same clothes, art, and food. They disagree on animals, colors, and everything in between.

They usually have to fight for attention, but they both do not like to fight.

Amanda also doesn’t dress the same as Abigail; she likes to have her own style and to feel unique.

Now you have the inside scoop on the twin world. Do you wish you had a twin?

Twins Amanda and Abigail display their special connection as they dress similarly for animal skins during Spirit Week.  (PHOTO:  Abby Servaes)

Twins Amanda and Abigail display their special connection as they dress similarly for animal skins during Spirit Week. (PHOTO: Abby Servaes)