Students experience variety of spring break trips

Abby Finlayson, Ad Manager

During the third quarter, everyone is ready for summer. Students take a break, however, from school.

Spring break is a week-long pause that both students and teachers get off. Many of these people go on different kinds of trips. Some go to the beach; some go to the mountains. Here are some trips that people within BHS enjoyed.

“Iceland was so fun…but that’s not the only place I went,” says senior Kassi Coons. The senior took a trip to Iceland where she explored the land. Right after she returned, Kassi headed to the beaches of Alabama.

Along with Kassi on this last trip were seniors Jaleigh Conkle, Jara Thorp, Julia Gilman, Anna Kitchen, Gabby Stadel, and Grace Kuhlmann. They all went and enjoyed the beach.

Another group took a trip to Panama City Beach. The group included seniors Cisco Hernandez, Jarred Lutz, Isaac Mautz, Evan Totty, Cole Seibuhr, and Brett Bober.

The Hess family, including Dana Hess, senior Tegan Hess, and sophomore Carson Hess, went to Florida for a vacation. The beach treated them well, they said.

“I had the best experience of my life,” says junior Kameron Cole. She took a trip to Kansas City to perform the play Godspell.

While there, she made many new friends and got to show off her theatre skills. She performed for three nights and enjoyed them all.

Spring break is a time to relax. Whether students went to the beach, stayed home, or performed on stage, everyone enjoyed it.