Remote school affects staffer, other students, too

Mckinley Anderson, Editorial Editor

The topic of today is online school. I know there are mixed feelings about it, so why not?
Last year I was a junior. Everyone knows that junior year is your hardest year. I did not like the whole online school situation because I had no motivation and no actual help.
Yes I could email the teachers and they could give me pointers, but it wasn’t the same. I had no motivation because I got the assignments and had a week to do them. I had no set times I had to do it so I didn’t.
This year is a different story. I only have two actual classes with homework so I like being online. If I’m being honest I am lazy when it comes to school.
I like being online because I don’t have to work as hard to get things done. I can work on other homework even if I’m not in that class at that time.
It helps also with my senioritis. Most days I don’t want to put forth the effort in school anymore because I’ve been here for four years. I am not ready to go back to school after break, but this week online I think will help my stress state. I think I should be ready to go back when it is time.
That’s another thing, last year I was so stressed out. My anxiety and depression levels were through the roof, and I would probably cry two to four times a day.
This year I am stress-free and I actually enjoy school most of the time. It’s more of a breeze this time just because I don’t have as many classes and I don’t have college classes.
If we go remote again I can help any of y’all with your homework. I’ve already helped a few people write papers and do some math. Just let me know.