Different spirit animals necessary for one’s life

Delani Nichols, Entertainment Editor

According to ancient Native American lore (and Harry Potter), we all have a spirit animal.

When searching for your very own creature, you have to look deep down inside yourself and really truly do some evaluating. For some people, you can tell just by looking at them.

Junior Zach Garner is for sure a roach. The resilience he shows during hard times is uncanny.

Beta fish, they’re cute, fun to watch, and when you put another in the bowl they kill each other.

Think about it who matches this more than anyone else? Senior Alli Dunlop. She has luscious locks, yet if you come after her, she will attack and win.

If anyone has ever played Minecraft, you know about the wolves.    When first approached they are very shy; then you throw them a bone and they’re your best friend. Sophomore Seth Jarvis is much like this.

When I first met Seth, he was super quiet. Then finally my harassing got through to him and he became my friend. He has even told me that “just like the wolf in Minecraft, I will slaughter anyone you command me to.”

Students aren’t the only people with spirit animals; adults do too.

Superintendent Craig Marshall, is the goldiest golden retriever there is. He always has a smile on his face and is one of the nicest people I’ve ever met. He even “fetched” some new improvements for our theatre.

Me , you ask? An Artic fox. I’m super hyper, I crave attention, I absoletly don’t love affection. Above all, I’m super hot. *Wink*

Everyone has a spirit animal; if you need help finding yours, come see me.

Or you can just take one of those Buzzfeed quizzes.